Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Taking a Time Out

This is very easy for me to write about right now, because I have no shows to get ready for or deadlines to meet.  Actually, I planned on writing this post yesterday, but took time with my family instead.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to take time for yourself.  Whether you take it a little at a time or have slow periods when you can take as much as you want, it is imperative.  Though during my time outs, I may still think about work and business, the processing time helps me to think through ideas and absorb things.  Another big reason I take time outs, is to appreciate going back to work.  I always am grateful to be back at my bench after a time out.

This past weekend, I had all kinds of family visit for my son's baptism.  It was a good time out and I will appreciate going back to the bench next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment