Friday, November 16, 2012

It's been a while . . .

Yes, I know.  I havent been as dilligent about my blog posting as I was in the past.  But here's the good news, I'm Back! I have a lot of things to share with all of you!

First of all, we are in full swing for the holidays, and all that implies.  I am producing work as fast as I can manage for upcoming shows.  I will be participating in a Mompreneurs Sip and Shop on November 30th and The Boylan Heights Art Walk on December 2nd.  And there is the never ending list of gifts, events and functions that happen around this time.  Even though we are all very busy, it's nice to still be able to create and do something I love. 

Second, I have made some new pieces that I am looking forward to debuting.  I have ventured into gold! I sent some of my "bread an butter" pieces to be gold plated in something called Vermeil.  It is a very specific Gold plating that is done over silver and is the thickest plate you generally see.  I am very excited about these pieces.  They really add another dimension to my collection.  For the plating process I worked with a company called Red Sky Plating.  They were very accommodating and pleasant to work with (but that is another post).



And Lastly, In the midst of all of that, we are purchasing a new home and move the first week of December!  I am very excited to get into the new house because it has an unfinished basement, which will be my studio (pictures to come).  Of course, we have been showing our house and I have been working in the garage.  This really makes you prioritize what needs to get done and what tools are needed for the job.  I will enjoy unpacking all my tools and getting all set up again :)

Keep Creating


No comments:

Post a Comment